|ITEM||AMOUNT||US $ 1= 2500/=)|
|N:B . Payments for each academic year|
|Two pairs of uniform||120,000/=||48|
|Clinical practice record book||10,000/=||4|
|N:B. Payments to be made once for the whole course|
|N.B: Payments to be made every semester|
|Other additional requirements like reams of paper, gloves, toilet paper etc may be needed but they vary from intake to intake. You will also be required to come with personal belongings for your own personal use.|
N.B All the money is paid in the following banks on the following accounts.
- Housing Finance Bank- A/C No (using school pay in slips)
- United Bank for Africa (UBA)- A/C (using school pay in slips)
The school also allows installment payments for only national students in the following fractions
- 300,000/= ($ 120)upon admission as commitment fee usually two months before the start of the semester (N.B: This is part of the school fees)
- 1.000.000/= ($ 400) on/ before the reporting date.
- The balance (430000/=/ $ 172) is paid three months after the reporting date.