Job DescriptionPost Doctorate Fellowship (2)
EuropeAid is funding SPEED project in Uganda at part of its call for support to Public Health Institute (EuropeAid/1351/C/ACT/Multi). SPEED is the acronym for “Supporting Policy Engagement for Evidence-based Decisions” for Universal Health Coverage in Uganda.
Suitable candidates are being sought for the position below
Position: Post Doctorate Fellowship (2)
Scope of Research:
• Support research initiatives that address policy analysis and systems resilience for universal health coverage in Uganda;
• Engage in research work consistent with the scope and themes of the SPEED project;
• Contribute to the grantmanship to support resource mobilization for programs related to SPEEP project;
Please see Downloads for details
Desired Skills and Experience:
• Ph.D with orientation in health policy, health economics and health systems or political science.
• Ability to develop and critique a policy studies and policy implementation
• excellent verbal and written communication skills;
• high level of proficiency with some standard software for data manipulation /analysis, modeling and or solid software development skills.
Enquiries: Dr. Freddie Ssengooba, Director: SPEED, on 0772509316 or email@example.com
To Apply: Please send a letter of application, accompanied by a comprehensive curriculum vitae, including a list of publications and the names and contact details of at least two referees. Send Applications by Emails to firstname.lastname@example.org with a Subject title - SPEED Fellowship.
Closing date for application: 30 June 2015. Interview for short listed candidates will be held on 16th July 2015.
For more information about SPEED visit http://speed.musph.ac.ug/.