Yes, Lala’s Daycare and Pre-School is a Christian based school, where all manner of teaching and learning is inclined on the word of God. We teach the local (Ugandan) curriculum, using the English Methodologies. These are child friendly methods, where learners are basically taught through play. Self-esteem is para-mount on our list of objectives. If this and the fear of the Lord is not touched now, these children may not be future leaders we want to have holding our nation and the world at large, in their hands. Learners are served porridge with a snack at break time and fresh, hot food accompanied with fresh juice and/or water for lunch.
• Fun-filled child care from 3 months
• Motherly, 24/7 childcare facility (at your service, all year round)
• Blended local and English curriculum
• Safe, clean, spacious and child friendly environment
• Well equipped with learning and play materials
• Child based menu, prepared by qualified nutritionists
• Shuttle services for children.
• Learners also enjoy swimming lessons every once a week, with a swimming medallist trainer.
• Trained Nannies at work.