About our school
Children under our care and guidance living a bright future, purposeful and constructive life.
To provide an all round Education that will enable each child to be a responsible and productive citizen of the nation.
AIMS AND OBJECTIVES:
- To join the United Nations’ struggle of fighting against illiteracy among the people, hence enabling children to acquire functional literacy, numeracy and communication skills.
- To enable children under our guidance and care to forge a purposeful life.
- To identify and develop each child’s potentials
- To create future job opportunities for the children , the educationists and community at large in order to avoid redundancy , drug abuse and crime
- To develop a friendly education system that will help parents and children to stop walking very long distances looking for good schools.
- To develop constructive cultural, moral and spiritual values that will enable children to live a descent and useful life.
- To design extra-curricula programs that will enable the children to learn how to protect and appreciate the environment.
- To research into problems that affect adolescence learning (especially girl child).
WHAT WE DO:
The school conforms to the curriculum as designed by National curriculum Development Centre (NCDC) ie We teach our pupils
- English and other local languages
- Science subjects – Agriculture ,Food and Nutrition
- Thematic curriculum for infant classes
Vocational skills Elementary computer skills,
- Weaving and tailing skills
- Art and design
In the co. curricular activities we teach pupils:-
- Games and sports
- Music Dance and Drama.
- Guidance and counseling
Other done ( on voluntary basis) out side the curriculum include;-
1. Environmental protection and conservations which include
- Tree planting, Grass planting
- Picking / collecting polythene papers in the vanities of the school.
- Helping the disadvantaged like
- The aged people by – Washing for them, Cleaning their homes
- The orphans by proving some essential needs to them.
English passrate 2023
Mathematics passrate 2023
Admission Fees - 0 Ushs
School fees range - 0Ushs to 0 Ushs
County: Kyadondo County East
Subcounty: Kasangati Town Council
Address: Bulamu deputy zone LC1 , Kayebe path, Gayaza