- 700,000 - 1,000,000 (ushs) School fees range
About our school
(A fully Licensed Institution of Higher Learning by The Ministry of Education: Number: ME/VOC/246) is a Not for Profit Entity that traces its roots from various donor-funded tradable skills training projects implemented at a well structured facility in Nakifuma Town. Whenever the funded projects ceased, the facility and the well qualified and competent Lecturers, Tutors, Instructors and Non-Teaching Staff would be rendered idle and jobless. Though wise leadership and strategic partnerships, a clear strategy to self-sustenance & organic growth was designed and put into place in 2009. And this marked the birth of a shining star in making.
As of today, MTBI is fast emerging as the leading Business, Technical, Vocational Education and Training Institution in Uganda offering Trending Tradable, Market-oriented, Competency- based Training Courses in Technical, Business and Computing at National Diplomas, National Certificates and Artisan Levels.
Our learning model is game-changing
All our courses are offered on full-time and part-time and are taught by highly qualified staff. Each term/ semester we introduce new, innovative programming to remain current with customer needs and changes in the dynamic world of work.
The programmes consist of coursework, workshops, projects, presentations, field attachments and industrial visits among others.
90% of our Graduates are absorbed into (Self) employment.
Certification and Examination Bodies
The examination bodies range from The Directorate of Industrial Training (DIT), Uganda Business Technical Examination Board, Makerere University – College of Education and External Studies (CEES) and the self-regulated National Council for Higher Education (NCHE).
NATIONAL CERTIFICATE PROGRAMMES (UBTEB & DIT)
1. Makerere University Certificate In Early Childhood Development / Nursery Teachers’ Training
2. Certificate in Business Administration
3. Certificate in Accounting & Finance
4. Certificate in Computer Science
5. Certificate in Information and Communication Technology (ICT)
6. Certificate in Computer Repair & Maintenance
7. Certificate in Social Works & Social Administration
8. Certificate in Guidance and Counseling
9. Certificate in Journalism
10. Certificate in Electrical Installation
11. Certificate in Automotive Mechanics / Motor Vehicle Mechanics
12. Certificate in Building & Concrete Practice
13. Certificate in Beauty and Body Therapy
14. Certificate in Tailoring and Fashion Designing
15. Certificate in Hotel and Institutional Catering
16. Certificate in Motorcycle Mechanics & Repair
17. Certificate in Electronics Repair
18. Certificate in Plumbing
NATIONAL DIPLOMA PROGRAMMES
1. Diploma in Business Administration
2. Diploma in Accounting & Finance
3. Diploma in ICT
4. Diploma in IT
5. Diploma in Computer Science
6. Diploma in Social Works & Social Administration
7. Diploma in Counseling & Guidance
8. Diploma in Journalism
9. Diploma in Beauty & Cosmetology
10. Diploma in Fashion Designing
11. Diploma in Hotel and Institutional Catering
Admission Fees - 20,000 Ushs
School fees range - 700,000Ushs to 1,000,000 Ushs
Phone: +256752487288 / +256755562922
County: Nakifuma county
Subcounty: Nakifuma-Naggalama Town Council
Parish: Nakifuma Ward
Address: Nakiwate Zone, Nakifuma Town along Kayunga Road